Pages

STATS

Total Miles Driven: as of 7/31/2015 - 10,739 miles
Days On The Road: 50
States visited: 27; NH, VT, NY, Ontario Canada, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, South Dakota, Montana, Wyoming, back to Montana, Idaho, Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Arizona, Utah, Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, New York (again), Connecticut, Massachusetts, NEW HAMPSHIRE (again!)

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Filling the void - The 1st post

Well, here we go. My first official blog post going out in to the abyss. I've spent a lot of time playing around with the platform, and this is what it looks like when you should really be in bed.

I really hope you share our journey and please please please write to the girls. Suggestions for places to go, games we should play, trivia for the car, anything!
Plans are coming together (well, really I'm just winging it) and the tent is officially on it's way. I can't wait to set it up and play with it. I'll be sure to post pictures when it gets here.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment